Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Last Call

For a brief, shining moment at the US Politics blog rankings at Technorati...

  

Yes, the observation is completely self-indulgent, trite, sophomoric and altogether meaningless in the grand scheme of life. I'm having pretty much the best week on the blog ever as far as being linked to, whereas Big Hollywood has all of Breitbart's resources behind it and I'm pretty much a meaningless chunk of binary noise compared to them. I freely admit this. Hell, Big Hollywood isn't even his politics site and it has this much clout. I'm an ant compared to a large hadron collider.

But I neener anyway, because this is my Any Given Sunday, and I really, really do not like the man. And for one brief shining moment, here I am.

4 comments:

Lowkey said...

Yes, the observation is completely self-indulgent, trite, sophomoric and altogether meaningless in the grand scheme of life.

N'SO'S YER DUMB COMMIE BLOG! BLAR HAR FART!

There. The next troll will rub a permanent worry line of cheeto dust into his eyebrows trying feverishly to regain the zinger thunder I just stole. Consider this self-indulgent, trite, sophomoric and altogether awesome plot for neener vengeance against The Stupid as a justly-earned prize for your ascending notoriety.

'Gratz, my man. You just dinged.

ScottH said...

Good for you Z!

Anonymous said...

Preemptive troll is preemptive!

teadoust said...

couldn't happen to a nicer guy, IMHO.

Related Posts with Thumbnails