Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why Bon Keeps A Ball Bat


A Fullerton man convicted earlier this year for twice ejaculating into a female co-worker’s water bottle was ordered Monday to pay the woman more than $27,000 in restitution.
Orange County Superior Court Judge Walter Schwarm ordered Michael Kevin Lallana, 32, to pay $27,410.80 to the woman for loss of wages, therapy and medical expenses, including the money she paid to have the tainted water tested.
Twice.  I think that single word put this into a whole new light.  My first job out of high school was in an office in Kansas City.  Two weeks after I started a man was walked out and charges were pressed because he peed in the coffee pot.  I was so very grateful to be a Pepsi girl.  Five years later, I was slipped a hallucinogen by a nut who thought I was pretty.  I now pay great attention to seals and take every precaution possible.  There is no price tag on horror.  And seriously, ten minutes and a ball bat and I'd fix his wagon. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails