- The FDA has rejected the drug Avastin for use in the treatment of breast cancer, saying it has not been shown to be "safe and effective" for that use.
- McDonald's has dropped egg supplier Sparboe after graphic video evidence of the way chickens were cruelly treated has surfaced.
- Massive crowds have returned to Cairo's Tahir Square in order to protest Egypt's ruling military council.
- A new study shows health insurance premiums have risen 63% from 2003 to 2010 as costs for employees increased dramatically.
- Both Nancy Pelosi and Ron Paul have come out in opposition to SOPA, the Stop Online Piracy Act, as opposition grows to the GOP legislation.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar