- As hundreds of Syrians have been massacred in the last several days by the Assad regime's bloody crackdowns, the UN Security Council will vote today on taking action to stop the killings.
- Former lobbyist convicted of corruption "Casino" Jack Abramoff is adjusting to his new role as an anti-corruption whistleblower and blogger.
- The latest polls show Mitt Romney will cruise to an easy win in Nevada's GOP Caucuses today.
- In an attempt to raise cash, Bank of America is looking to sell all its office buildings save for their HQ in Charlotte and their New York City brokerage office.
- Indiana's GOP House Speaker is balking at a state Senate bill that would promote creationism as education in the state, citing a Supreme Court battle that the state doesn't need.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar