Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ahnold Steps In It Again

Arnold Schwarzenegger reportedly slammed Terminator Salvation, saying it missed the boat.  Perhaps it was because he didn't appear in the film.

Though there is some good news from his sudden and random criticism.  We learn that there will be yet another installment, going in the same direction as Salvation, and starring Christian Bale and Sam Worthington.

For what it's worth, I'm a fan of the series, and I thought they did a really good twist in keeping the story fresh and alive, while giving new characters a chance to add to the backstory.  Salvation wasn't a masterpiece but it was different and gave another generation a crack at telling what has become a classic tale.

Show me some more Linda Hamilton and I'll be thrilled.  I'm just saying, dream big.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails