Monday, April 16, 2012

Cries And Laughter

Analia Bouter and her husband had been told that her premature baby was stillborn when she gave birth in Argentina's Chaco province on 3 April.
When they went to the refrigerated morgue 12 hours later, they found the little girl trembling in the coffin.
In an interview with TeleNoticias, Ms Bouter said: "I moved the coverings aside... and I touched her hand and then uncovered her face. That's where I heard a tiny little cry.
"I fell to my knees. My husband didn't know what to do. We were just crying and I laughed and cried, cries and laughter."
Five employees were suspended due to the mistake.  The little girl is in improving condition but as of Sunday night's update still considered critical.  That she put up such a fight for life, and that it came to a mother's wish to touch her face and say goodbye, is so touching.  Whether you chalk it up to fate, God or random coincidence, that little girl was meant to be here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails