Wednesday, April 18, 2012

One Minute Of Awesome

Thor and Iron Man battle it out in the newly released Avenger's trailer.



On a personal note, my youngest nephew asked me why they called them movies.  I explained that movies were pretty new overall, and once upon a time it was a Big Deal to see motion pictures.  He blinked and digested this, then told me he bet their video games were awful.

Oy.

Anyway, I'm so excited to see the movie, and my husband is driving me insane counting it down.  For him, this is a chance to see his favorite characters of all time done by people who can pull off the special effects.  No more hokey painted Hulk (no offense, Lou, you were terrific for the time) or tin can suits.  And it's not another tired remake, for which I give points right away.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails