- Homeland Security is leading a separate investigation into the US Secret Service prostitution scandal as USSS director Mark Sullivan comes under increasing pressure.
- Oklahoma's state Supreme Court has unanimously ruled the state's "personhood" ballot measure that effectively outlaws abortion is unconstitutional.
- With the needle installed on the new One World Trade Center building, it captures the title of "tallest building in NYC."
- The Occupy Wall Street movement plans worldwide May Day protests and disruptions today to bring attention to worker conditions and income inequality across the globe.
- The case of Oracle vs Google is now before a California jury as Oracle's lawyers made closing arguments that claim Google's Android OS stole from Java.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Posted by Zandar