- As expected, French Socialist Party candidate Francois Hollande has ousted French President Sarkozy in a 52-48% result.
- The US treasury will sell some $5 billion in AIG stock as it continues to unwind the near-bankrupt insurance giant.
- Arizona GOP Gov. Jan Brewer has signed legislation that eliminates all public funding for Planned Parenthood in the state.
- Leftist Greek party Syriza came in second in Sunday's elections behind New Democracy, putting the long-time ND-PASOK coalition that has ruled Greece for a generation in ruins.
- PC gaming giant Blizzard will take 15% off the top and another 15% for using other payment services in its real world auction house for Diablo III equipment later this month.
Monday, May 7, 2012
Posted by Zandar