- The CIA has foiled another Al Qaeda underwear bomb plot, this one designed to get around metal detectors to destroy a jetliner.
- Drugmaker Abbot Laboratories has been fined a record $1.6 billion for illegally marketing the anti-seizure drug Depakote for a variety of unintended purposes.
- Greece's far-right neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party has won enough votes to gain 21 seats in the 300 seat parliament, but new elections may be coming if no party can form a coalition.
- Rick Santorum has finally endorsed Mitt Romney as the Republican presidential nominee...by e-mail.
- Google's self-driving car got its special license plates from Nevada officials as the state becomes the first to pass laws dealing with driverless car testing.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Posted by Zandar