- Florida A&M University's board will meet to determine the fate of the school's marching band in the wake of the hazing death of drum major Robert Champion and the resignation of director Julian White.
- Egypt's leading presidential candidate has called Israel a "racist state" and the US operation against bin Laden "state terrorism".
- The International Brotherhood of Boilermakers' Union in Kansas City is defending the lavish salary and perks of president Newton Jones and other top officers.
- JP Morgan Chase may dismiss its entire London investment office in the wake of the company's $2 billion plus losses in the last six weeks.
- Yahoo has named Ross Levensohn as interim CEO as former CEO Scott Thompson has resigned over his fabricated academic record.
Monday, May 14, 2012
Posted by Zandar