- University of Washington researchers have mapped the genetic code of fetuses by using the mother's blood, unlocking the possibility of pre-natal testing for thousands of genetic diseases.
- Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon has added a measure to the Senate's 2012 farm bill that would legalize industrial production of hemp.
- Syrian rebels now claim control of several towns in the northern part of the country from the Lebanese border to the central regions.
- Japanese conservative Toru Hashimoto wants to leverage being mayor of Osaka into a new political party in Japan to challenge the status quo, saying the country once again needs a dictator.
- The Large Hadron Collider is so sensitive, the position of the moon can greatly affect entire experiments along with other terrestrial sources.
Friday, June 8, 2012
Posted by Zandar