- The US State Department is accusing Russia of selling attack helicopters to the al-Assad regime in Syria as the country descends further into civil war.
- Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky has introduced a bill prohibiting the domestic use of surveillance drones by law enforcement without a warrant.
- The new Yellowstone supercomputer in Wyoming may be the most powerful tool yet in NOAA's understanding of weather and forecasting science.
- The 1973 Preakness Stakes run of legendary racehorse Secretariat will be analyzed nearly 40 years later to determine if the champion set a new record at the time.
- Microsoft, Yahoo, Google and others are tailoring specific political ads to you this year, and campaigns are more than happy to pay big money for their services.
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Posted by Zandar