Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Special Place In Hell

Does hell have skillets, I wonder?

SENATH, Mo. (AP) — A Missouri woman is facing charges for allegedly striking her 2-year-old son in the head with a cast iron skillet.
The Kennett Daily Dunklin Democrat (http://bit.ly/LUwSGW ) reports that 23-year-old Tameca Bryant of Senath is charged with first-degree domestic assault, armed criminal action and endangering the welfare of a child. She is jailed on $100,000 bond.
Authorities say the boy was injured on June 2, but Bryant waited until the next day to seek medical attention. Doctors discovered the toddler had many injuries including a broken arm, skull fracture, a brain injury, bruises and dried blood in his left ear.
I suppose we should be grateful that she got the child medical attention at all.  I cannot imagine how much pain he must have been in.  That's a hell of a thing to do to anyone, those things are freaking solid.  I grabbed one once when I thought there was an intruder, and I had no doubt at all that I'd cave in a skull if I tried.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails