- Newly minted Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer has netted a pay package reportedly worth $71 million over five years, and could be worth $120 million.
- Former President George W. Bush will be skipping the GOP Convention in Tampa this year, he would rather "enjoy his time off the political stage."
- The International AIDS Conference will kick off in Washington DC this weekend, in a city with the worst HIV infection rate in the country.
- Aurora, Colorado shooting suspect James Holmes reportedly got around federal gun sales reporting requirements by not purchasing more than one gun in the same store in a five day period.
- Google has purchased Apple platform email company Sparrow and its eponymous email program, folding it into Google's Gmail team.
Saturday, July 21, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar