- Egypt's disbanded parliament met for an hour today in defiance of the recent ruling from the country's high court that the military generals in charge of the country had the right to disband it.
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry has become the latest Republican to refuse to implement any "Obamacare" programs in the state, leaving as many as 1.2 million Texans uninsured.
- Damage to the Washington Monument suffered in last August's minor earthquake in the DC area could keep the structure closed until spring 2014.
- Second quarter corporate earning season begins this week with aluminum giant Alcoa beating estimates on increased product for booming automakers.
- New evidence and new papers have now cast serious doubt on the validity of arsenic-based bacterial lifeforms in California's Mono Lake.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Posted by Zandar