- President Obama has stopped the purchase of four wind farms in Oregon by a Chinese firm, citing national security reasons.
- GOP Rep. Kay Granger of Texas is blocking a $450 million disbursement of US foreign aid funds to Egypt, calling for a complete reassessment of the relationship between the countries.
- The upcoming fall term for the US Supreme Court could contain cases involving the federal Defense of Marriage Act, affirmative action, and drug detection dogs.
- Bank of America will pay nearly $2.5 billion to settle an investor lawsuit over the acquisition of Merrill Lynch.
- The FCC may go forward with a plan to buy out broadcasters to pick up new spectrum for mobile devices.
Saturday, September 29, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar