- A joint operation by the US, UK, and Colombia has caught alleged crime boss and drug lord Daniel "El Loco" Barrera in Venezuela.
- Mexican police and army units are combing the border with Texas, looking for 131 convicts in a mass prison break possibly organized by the infamous Zetas drug cartel.
- As final details are worked out over the planned Trans-Pacific Partnership free trade agreement, US manufacturers are worried about the possible loss of thousands of jobs.
- Bloomberg News reports 326 billion euros have been withdrawn from banks in the PIGS nations, threatening the stability of the common currency.
- Millions of Virgin Mobile USA customers could find themselves at risk of brute force crackers as account passwords are limited to just six digits.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Posted by Zandar