- As Pauline Marois was elected Premier of Quebec after Party Quebecois won 54 of 125 precincts in yesterday's provincial elections, one person was shot and killed at her acceptance speech.
- Michelle Obama made her pitch to American voters on behalf of her husband's reelection, saying that being President "reveals who you are."
- UN officials are placing the dead in Syria at 30,000 or more since UN peace efforts broke down almost three months ago.
- Apple is set to announce this year's new iPhone at an event next Wednesday, but will it include a smaller, cheaper version of the iPad?
- Answers to science policy questions by both the Obama and Romney campaigns show significant differences between the two parties.
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Posted by Zandar