- The US death toll from Sandy is up to 56, with 124 dead across North America from the storm as millions remain without power for a fourth day.
- Four people were wounded in a late night shooting on the campus of the University of Southern California, with the suspect now in custody.
- California Democrats want a probe into possible campaign finance law violations by former GOP Lt. Gov. Luis Maldonado, now running for Congress.
- Sandy's impact on the Northeast may cost the country a half a percentage point in GDP growth in the 4th quarter.
- Google's Nexus 7 tablet has done well in sales, but not as well as the search giant was hoping against new tablets from Amazon and Apple.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Posted by Zandar