- Israel says it will cease fire today during the visit of Egyptian PM Hesham Kandil to the Palestinian Territories, but only if the Gazans do the same.
- A federal appeals court has struck down Michigan 2006 ballot law that ended affirmative action admissions in colleges and universities.
- A new study finds Mississippi as the worst state in the nation for income inequality, with nominal wages for the state's poorest workers rising only $1,700 since 1975.
- With reports of suicides linked to foreclosures, Spanish lawmakers are moving to institute new protections for homeowners.
- With a $75 million investment in an Iowa wind farm, Google is now approaching $1 billion invested in green energy production for its power-hungry data sites.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Posted by Zandar