- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has suffered "new complications" related to his treatment for cancer, according to officials, and is in "delicate health" at this hour.
- Mexico City has launched a recycling-for-food program to help reduce the 12,000 tons of trash the city produces daily.
- Even if the fiscal cliff is averted, economists believe 2013 will be another mediocre year for the economy.
- End of year Census estimates give more evidence that the US is on pace for its lowest population growth rate since the Great Depression.
- Microsoft is warning that Internet Explorer 8 and earlier are vulnerable to remote hacking exploits, and that users need to upgrade to IE 9.
Monday, December 31, 2012
Posted by Zandar