- The Senate has passed a fiscal cliff deal, but the legislation faces an uncertain House vote.
- The price of buffalo wings has skyrocketed in 2012, rising 52%, and could face a similar jump in 2013.
- Congress has acted on legislation to rename a Yosemite peak after former Olympic star and Mono County, California Supervisor Andrea Lawrence.
- Japan's population shrank by a record amount in 2012 as the aging country slowed for a sixth straight year.
- The biggest storm of last year was one that most of us never heard of: the Great Arctic Cyclone of 2012.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
StupidiNews, New Year's Edition!
Posted by Zandar