- A magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck off the southern coast of Alaska, but tsunami warnings have been canceled as the quake only created swells of less than a foot.
- Former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords met with several families of victims of the Newtown massacre on Friday.
- Idaho GOP Sen. Mike Crapo has plead guilty to a DUI charge in Virginia from December, earning a $250 fine, a suspended license for a year, and a 180-day suspended jail sentence.
- Hulu TV service CEO Jason Pilar is stepping down only months after receiving a multimillion dollar payout from the company.
- A California teenager and her friend have been arrested for drugging her parents' drinks in order to stop a wi-fi curfew.
Saturday, January 5, 2013
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar