- More than half a million in New England are without power as Boston to Bangor, Maine has been clobbered with more than two feet of snow.
- The KKK is promising the "largest Klan rally in Memphis history" to protest the renaming of three parks with Confederate era monikers.
- White House officials are proposing to cut the nation's nuclear stockpile by one-third, saying it will not harm the country's national security and will save billions yearly.
- Venezuela has devalued its currency, the bolivar, by nearly one-third, the fifth such move in nine years.
- After taking out its human competition in Jeopardy! in 2011, IBM supercomputer Watson is taking on a new foe: curing cancer.
Saturday, February 9, 2013
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar