Monday, April 15, 2013

Moving On Up (Again)

Just a short note for readers:  Imani, Bon, myself, and the rest of the Angry Black Lady Chronicles contributor crew will be moving over to join Elon James White and the fabulous cultural juggernaut that is This Week In Blackness starting today.  I'm pretty damn excited to go along for the ride on this as the crew's KY/OH/IN tri-state correspondent, which is just a fancy name for doing what I do now: calling out the GOP in my area as I have been doing for Imani for three years now.

Hopefully this means a wider audience for our work, and you may even occasionally hear me as a guest over at a TWiB podcast or two.  Maybe.  No promises:  TWiB podcasts are a hell of an act to follow.

Also joining ABLC as part of the TWiB empire of awesome is Jack and Jill Politics, one of the most thoughtful political blogs out there (black or otherwise.)  Be sure to say hello to Baratunde Thurston and Cheryl Contee, two of the best writers I've had the pleasure of reading.

One will need to step us his hat game to hang with these cats, for sure.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails