Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't Moose For Me, Argentina

The truth is, I never left moose...
O'REILLY: You're a populist.

PALIN: A populist, yes.

O'REILLY: Do you know what they're calling you now?

PALIN: No.

O'REILLY: Evita.

PALIN: Well.

O'REILLY: Eva Peron.

PALIN: Uh-huh.

O'REILLY: That's who they're calling you now.
The woman doesn't know Evita from Evian from Evan Rachel Wood from Ewan McGregor.  Bonus BillO and the Moose Lady:
O'REILLY: Do you believe that you are smart enough, incisive enough, intellectual enough to handle the most powerful job in the world?

PALIN: I believe that I am because I have common sense. And I have, I believe, the values that are reflective of so many other American values. And I believe that what Americans are seeking is not the elitism, the kind of a spinelessness that perhaps is made up for that with some kind of elite Ivy League education and a fact resume that's based on anything but hard work and private sector, free enterprise principles. Americans could be seeking something like that in positive change in their leadership. I'm not saying that has to be me.
Sure, you reflect American values, like vindictiveness, ignorance, hypocrisy and lying like a rug, cause people who went to college don't do work, like doctors and lawyers and politicians.  You don't need to be smart to be President, you just need to look hot and kill ruminants.
PALIN: You know what I thought they were going to come after me for?  Getting a "D" in a college course 22 years ago. That was the big  controversy in my little world. That was the skeleton in my closet. Crap.  Once the media finds that out.
Yeah, they might think you're stupid. We've gone from C+ Augustus to the Moose Lady Who Got "D"s.

Also.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails