Thursday, May 27, 2010

Zandar's Thought Of The Day

Given that Larry Kudlow's track record on politics is even worse than it is on economics, if I were California's Meg "San Francisco eBay" Whitman or Carly "Demon Sheep" Fiorina, I'd be very, very worried right about now.
Come November, Fiorina will join the new tea-party nucleus in the GOP Senate caucus, while Whitman will change Sacramento after she defeats Jerry Brown, the quintessential yesterday’s man. 
Come to think of it, I'd be scared stiff if I were the Tea Party.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Paul is up 25 points according to Rasmussen, and still up three even with all the points Kos is spotting him.

The reality is Rand Paul will still win by double digits, and I actually look forward to you "suffering" having to put up with someone who might actually help Washington cut trillions in waste.

If only all 100 Senators were like him, perhaps we wouldn't be facing a depression and $13 trillion in debt...

In Ur Blog Eatin Waffles (Accept no fail imitations) said...

I generally like your view Arcadian however I have to disagree. Rand is much like his father. Some of his ideas are great, but the ones that aren't...are well batshit crazy. Good news is that good ideas like auditing the Fed will hold water and ideas that don't won't make it anywhere. So while yes if we had 100 senators like him (and a House that was willing) we wouldn't have the debt, but God only knows what else we would have with that.

Lastly comments by Rand and his father regarding 9/11 have left me wondering about their sanity and have quite frankly turned me off to them. I will never forget the Republican debate when Rudi had to slap down Ron regarding his 9/11 comments.

Debate

Sorry but while some of his statements have merit, however a discussion about Islamic extremists we can have on a different day..

Related Posts with Thumbnails