- Thousands continue to fill Cairo's Tarhir Square as anti-Mubarak protesters in Egypt are furious with news that the President has transferred power to VP Omar Suleiman but will not leave.
- A human rights group plans to use a satellite to provide free internet to developing countries.
- Environmental groups plan to sue the Interior Department to stop any new oil and gas projects.
- Capital firms are eying Blockbuster, emerging from bankruptcy and up for sale.
- President Obama wants to auction off chunks of the analog TV spectrum to fund 4G national coverage and internet infrastructure.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Posted by Zandar