- Over 4 million homeowners who lost their homes in 2009 and 2010 will get a chance to have their foreclosures reviewed as part of the "robo-signing" scandal.
- Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear is under attack by his GOP opponent for participating in a "Hindu-style" groundbreaking ceremony.
- The convictions in the "Liberty City Seven" terror case were upheld by the 11th Circuit despite jury irregularities cited by the defense.
- New studies show fatty foods may trigger the same "addictive" responses in brain chemistry as cocaine.
- The White House has nominated a Democrat and a Republican to fill vacant seats at the FCC.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Posted by Zandar