- Egyptian presidential elections began today across the country, the first elections for President there in modern history.
- A federal judge has determined that the makers of POM Wonderful pomegranate juice drinks were guilty of deceptive claims about the health properties of the fruit.
- The US Census Bureau says that its 2010 count was off by only 0.01%, a far better job than the 0.5% they were off by in 2000.
- Fingers are flying at Facebook's nearly 20% drop in two trading days this week as analysts and regulators are taking a closer look at the record-setting IPO.
- A small Georgia telco company is the first to file a complaint against a large regional provider under the FCC's new net neutrality laws.
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Posted by Zandar