Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bitch Slap

I had heard about this but was slow to watch the video (one can only read so many headlines!) but now I realize I was wrong to skip this one.  NPR nails it when they say we teach people better in first grade.  This man goes berserk, throws water on one woman.  What they call a slap is more like an open-handed punch.  He reaches all the way back and slaps the woman so hard I'm surprised she remained standing.

Word of advice, jackass... your name isn't respected.  Next time try the logical approach.

This sounds like something we said in first grade:
"She raised her hand and hit me first and since I respect my honor and my name, I had to defend myself. The police ought to arrest her."
He spoke from an undisclosed location because there's a warrant for his arrest.

Here is the video.  About 75% of the way through, all hell breaks loose.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails