- Attorney General Eric Holder has assigned two attorneys to investigate the possible leaks of state secrets involving the US cyberattack on Iran last year.
- House Republicans have passed an anti-abortion rider preventing immigration services from providing abortions, which is meaningless because they do not provide the services now.
- Lawyers for USS Cole bombing suspect Abd al Rahim al Nashiri are asking for his upcoming trial from Gitmo to be broadcast freely and not just on closed-circuit TV.
- This year's charity eBay auction of lunch with billionaire investor Warren Buffet saw the old million dollar plus record eclipsed by a last minute bid worth nearly $3.5 million.
- The next generation of wireless routers won't need routers at all, with direct transfers of high-speed bandwidth on the 60 GHz spectrum to devices.
Saturday, June 9, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar