- The US Navy is expressing its regrets after a military supply ship fired upon a small boat in the Persian Gulf that repeatedly ignored warnings to leave the naval ship's proximity, killing several.
- The military court case against WikiLeaks informant Bradley Manning now includes evidence that he knowingly gave classified information to "aid the enemy" according to the government.
- A new McClatchy poll finds that Americans would like to see the Bush tax cuts extended for the wealthy as well as the middle-class.
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerburg has reportedly financed his $6 million home at a rate of just 1%, less than inflation.
- Valve is finally bringing the Steam gaming platform and several games to Ubuntu as more gaming companies are porting products to Linux.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Posted by Zandar