Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mama Grizzly, My Ass

Sarah Palin's visit was an epic fail.  I've been reading The Immoral Minority and laughing my butt off.  If Sarah's kicky trash shoes doesn't tell you what she thinks of Midwest people, the lame pants, overdone hair and Hooters-esque Superman t-shirt finishes the job.  This was in Missouri.  I wanted to cry, but settled at tears of laughter watching her wobble around on those dollar store rejects.

Way to keep it subtle, babe.

Why did Caribou Barbie decide to come so far south?  To endorse Sarah Steelman.

I wonder if Sarah knows what minimum wage is, by now.

According to Palin, Steelman protects our tax dollars like a mama grizzly.  I bet she does.  As for the people, well, you're on your own.  If you want your tax dollars protected, she's the one for the job.  If you don't get paid in tax dollars, you may be getting screwed with a lead pipe.  As far as she's concerned, she doesn't need to know what the minimum wage is, she knows what people deserve.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails