- President Obama says he disagrees with the Boy Scouts of America's policy to exclude gays from its ranks, despite serving as honorary chairman.
- Somewhat unreal expectations for America's young adults: five out of six expect their marriages to last a lifetime when half end in divorce.
- Egypt's military has launched its air force for the first time in nearly 40 years as President Morsi scrambled jets to attack militants in the Sinai Peninsula.
- The deregulation of Greek power plants is the latest headache in the country as Greece's powerful electrical utilities union is threatening blackouts in response.
- Google is bringing its Android-based enhanced voice search to iOS devices, competing directly with Apple's Siri search assistant.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Posted by Zandar