- Tropical Storm Ernesto may reach hurricane strength as it angles for the Yucatan and the Gulf of Mexico after dumping a foot of rain on Jamaica.
- Sikh community leaders say Sunday's deadly terror attack on a gurdwara in Wisconsin is the result of "collateral damage from 9/11".
- President Obama has signed a law giving health care to thousands of ill Marines and their families exposed to contaminated water at Camp Lejuene, North Carolina over a 30 year period.
- Hong Kong trading house Standard Chartered faces suspension of its US division after evidence of a quarter of a trillion in financial transactions with Iran have surfaced, violating US sanctions.
- It's the return of the video arcade as Generation X is sharing a hip, retro pastime with "barcades" and a new generation of gamers coming of age.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Posted by Zandar