- A new study finds young boys are hitting puberty ahead of schedule just as young women are, due to obesity, environmental factors, and genetics.
- The EU "regrets" Israel's latest plan to expand settlements in east Jerusalem as the town of Gilo will grow by 800 housing units.
- US diplomats are backing a UN effort for a cease fire in Syria, with the support of Turkey and Iran.
- Researchers in Minnesota say a new drug made from an ancient Chinese plant is effective in destroying tumors in mice, and may be tested on humans soon.
- Airport security officials in the TSA have quietly been switching out X-ray body scanners for safer machines in the country's largest ariports over radiation concerns.
Saturday, October 20, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar