- Four more years: President Obama won re-election by winning all the states he won four years ago, with the exception of Indiana and North Carolina.
- Democrats increased their margin in the Senate with wins in states like Massachusetts, where Elizabeth Warren knocked off Scott Brown.
- Florida remains too close to call this morning as voters were in line late last night casting ballots.
- World leaders congratulated President Obama on his re-election as the world looked on at election night in the United States.
- Around the world, voting by internet and e-voting is growing as parts of storm-stricken New Jersey voted by email.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
StupidINews, The Morning After Edition!
Posted by Zandar