- Federal investigators are supposedly looking into how Michael Jackson's doctor may have contributed to the singer's death.
- The U.S. Air Force wants you to help it track "deviant internet use" of government employees.
- The GAO warns many federal agencies are still not yet ready to handle a major wave of H1N1 cases.
- German unemployment numbers are down, but that's only due to major cuts in hours worked.
- Urban libraries may be getting shut out of stimulus money meant for broadband connections for rural libraries.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Posted by Zandar