Thursday, April 16, 2009

Zandar's Thought Of the Day

I humbly submit that George W. Bush is the worst, most incompetent supervillain of all time, because his administration's brilliant plan to get "captured Al-Qaeda operatives" to talk apparently consisted of the following two items:



1) A copy of George Orwell's 1984.




2) A completely harmless and moderately cute caterpillar.

You know, Auric Goldfinger at least had a high powered laser. The laser was in fact aiming for James Bond's nuts. We had a plan to scare a hard-core terrorist, a man willing to die for his beliefs mind you, with a CATERPILLAR.

My god. And this is now a matter of public record.

I weep. Bush did a lot of horrible things, but this...this is just stupid. Honestly, now we have to explain to crapass countries like Togo that "Well, we broke the Geneva Conventions because our Deadly Caterpillar Plan failed."

I have never been more embarassed to be an American than I am right now.

1 comment:

Knucklehead said...

Good one. I like how a fictional "Goldfinger" with the same technology as was available to Bushfinger, (a name I just made up), was pictured as the evil enemy of all that is good, while the arrogant Bushfinger, uses all that is good, a butterfly baby, to show himself to the world, that he is all that is evil.
Sometimes I feel sadness for such a pathetic person, but very quickly I push back & fight off the virus that is The Stupid.
Zandar, this is a very nice presentation of comparisons & the pitiful affront to humanity; using a bug to extract completely useless information. Mind boggling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails