Saturday, October 9, 2010

Last Call

And Glenn Beck loses it.  Completely.  Digby:

The last 24 hours as I've been thinking about the doctors saying we're looking for toxins, we're looking for poisons in your body, I know what they are. For four years I have tried to understand the mind of what I believe are monsters. It started with Walter Lippmann. The first book that I closed and said I can't read this anymore was Walter Lippmann. And it was about how they can breed better people and how there are undesirables. I never finished the book. That was the first one. And for four years I have been trying to understand the minds of people that I think are so misled, and they are the exact opposite of what I have tried to be, what I want to be, what I strive for. But I have done it because I have to, I have to understand it, I have to see what's try to understand to explain what's coming, what's happening. And not for you but for my children.

I believe we can be better people. I believe in the American experiment. But I also believe there are very misguided people, and I have been drinking that poison, which others may not find poison, but I do because it is exact opposite of me. And I have been "That which you gaze upon, you become."

Yeah.  That's right.  Glenn Beck, or as Elvis over at Bob Cesca's place keeps saying, "the character than Glenn Beck plays in the media" like a dark mirror of Stephen Colbert, is now blaming liberalism and Democrats for making him physically ill.

You know, the guy that openly compared liberalism itself to cancer, as actually being a malignant tumor in the body politic, you know, one that has to be cut out, is now claiming that liberalism has robbed him of his health, that it has poisoned him.

So of course, these "plague carrier" liberals have to be excised from America. before they make you sick too.  Unbelievable. At what point will Beck again warn people not to take up violence because he knows his words are inflammatory to the point of being dangerous?

Hell of an act until somebody gets hurt.

2 comments:

StarStorm said...

Ah, but killing the liberal cancer is feature, not a bug.

Unknown said...

Just as RWNJs make all their personal lifestyle choices on the basis of whatever would piss off liberals the most, we liberals choose our positions on the basis of whatever makes Glenn Beck sickest.

Vote Democrat: It Gives Glenn Beck Cancer would make a great bumpersticker.

Related Posts with Thumbnails