Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Another Milepost On The Road To Oblivion

This is the first sentence of Peggy Noonan's latest WSJ column/screechfest against President Obama, entitled "Low-Information Leadership":

The president’s problem right now is that people think he’s smart.

The choking, near blood-boiling irony of that title and first sentence coming from somebody as colossally ignorant as Peggy Noonan, a person who backed George W. Bush for 8 years, basically prevented my brain from reading any further.  If you guys want a crack at it, go for it.  Frankly, I have no desire to finish it because I know it will confirm my view that Peggy Noonan is about as condescendingly polite as racists can get, and I have no desire to anger myself at something I've seen all too often in my life.

Steve M. has some much-needed perspective at No More Mister Nice Blog:

A president who stakes his entire reputation on a complex scheme gone awry? And who never rides herd on the people who were supposed to make sure it went right?

Hmmm, let me think....


That 8-year selective amnesia about the guy before Obama is a funny thing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails