Thursday, June 19, 2014

Got Him Squirrely Where Hillary Wants Him

OK, Hillary Clinton gets serious political jujitsu points for this maneuver against the GOP operative stalking her book tour.  You know, the guy in the squirrel costume (Because voting for Hillary is nuts, get it? Republican humor, folks.)

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday gave a signed copy of her new memoir "Hard Choices" to a Republican National Committee intern in a squirrel costume who's been following her book tour
Clinton approached the squirrel, clad in a t-shirt reading "Another Clinton in the White House is Nuts," just before her CNN town hall event outside the Newseum in Washington, DC. 
"Hello Mr. Squirrel, how are you?" Clinton said with a smile. "I know you've been following me around and while you're in between your gigs. I wanted you to get a copy of my book." 
"I hope that you will make the hard choice and read my book," she added. "But you bring a smile to a lot of people's faces."

Nice.  For his part, Stalky The Squirrel (who has his own twitter account) was a good sport.




Still kind of creepy to have an RNC intern in a squirrel outfit following you, but if this is the great Republican plan to beat Hillary in 2016, I don't think she has too much to worry about.

1 comment:

RepubAnon said...

Another squirrelly Republican?

Related Posts with Thumbnails