Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Zandar's Thought Of The Day

From an email earlier today:
The ill-informed think "We're in a economic recovery."

The barely curious think "I question that. This recovery is lousy. When will the recovery pick up?"

The somewhat curious think "I question that. There is no recovery at all. Are we still in a recession?"

The actually curious think "I question that. We're not in a recession but a depression. But for how long?

The very inquisitive think "I question that. We're still in a depression. But for how long?"

The truly wise think "I question that. A depression implies we'll come out of it. Our entire economic system is broken."

The visionary mavericks think "I question that. That's a given. Ask what will replace our economic system when our current one collapses?"

The successful rich think "I question that. You ask how can I game the new system and say How do I get in on that action?"

The truly powerful think "I question that. You create the new system and then you control it."

...and the banksters think "I question that. What do you morons think we've been doing for the last decade?"
Food for thought.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails